Payment & Shipping Information
epiclogue currently offers two payment methods: Credit/Debit Card and PayPal. Both payment options are securely processed via the PayPal checkout service. Please select the 'Paypal' option as the payment method when you checkout in order to pay via credit/debit card or Paypal. You do not require a PayPal account to use the Credit/Debit Card option. We accept Visa, MasterCard, American Express and debit cards.
The currency displayed on epiclogue-official.com is in Singapore dollars (SGD).
If you are having difficulty checking out, please contact us via the contact form at the 'Contact Us' page or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
All parcels are sent via SingPost delivery system. Please allow up to 1 business day after order confirmation for your order(s) to be sent. Please also note that business days do not include weekends or national public holidays in Singapore.
epiclogue ships worldwide. To check if we ship to your country, you may access the shipping calculator located at the bottom of the checkout page. From the shipping calculator, select your country and enter your postal code. Postage rates (including packaging & processing fee) will be displayed if shipping is available to your country. If postage rates are not displayed, please contact our team and we'll help you sort it out!
Shipping within Singapore
There are 3 delivery options available for Singapore customers, with estimated delivery within 1 - 5 business days (dependent on delivery mode).
1. Regular Mail (3 - 5 working days delivery): This delivery option is free for all Singapore customers. Parcels sent will be delivered to your mailbox. epiclogue is not liable for any parcel loss via this delivery method.
2. Registered Mail (1 - 2 working days delivery): Parcels sent will be received at your doorstep. Signature is required upon delivery. We highly recommend that you opt for registered postage to prevent lost mails. Registered mail can be tracked at SingPost website. The exact postage rate will be displayed upon checkout, after you submit your shipping address (before payment).
3. SmartPac (next working day delivery): Parcels sent will be received at your doorstep. This delivery option is recommended for urgent shipment. SmartPac can be tracked at SingPost website.
There are 2 delivery options available for international orders, with estimated delivery within 5 - 14 business days once the order has been shipped (shipping time varies per destination). Please note that this does not include customs processing delays. We are not responsible for lost/stolen packages or packages delayed in transit.
1. Registered Mail (up to 2kg): All international orders shipped via Registered International Mail require a signature upon delivery. In the event that an attempted delivery is made, you will be required to collect your item at your local post office. Online tracking is only available for selected countries.
2. Air Parcel Delivery: Similar delivery method as registered mail but with greater tracking capabilities and is also available for shipments weighing more than 2kg.
International customers may be required to pay sales tax, duty and/or Customs charges.
All Taxes and customs charges are the responsibility of the customer and are not included in the cost of the order or shipping charge. We suggest contacting your local customs office if you are unsure of the applicable taxes and customs fees. epiclogue is not responsible for any additional taxes and customs charges that are imposed during the shipment of your order.
If you have any questions or encounter any difficulties while ordering with us, please drop us a message via the contact form at the 'Contact Us' page or email us at email@example.com.