Our returns policy lasts 20 days. If 20 days have gone by since you receive your item, unfortunately we can’t offer you a refund or exchange.
To be eligible for a return, your item must be unused and in the same condition that you received it. It must also be in the original packaging with the tag intact.
Several types of goods are exempt from being returned:
- Any item not in its original condition, is damaged or missing parts for reasons not due to our error.
- Any item that is returned more than 20 days after delivery.
Refunds (if applicable)
Refunds are only available via store credit. The store credit can be used to purchase items sold in the website and is equivalent to the purchase amount of the item. Once your return is received and inspected, we will send you an email to notify you that we have received your returned item. We will also notify you of the approval or rejection of your refund. If refunds are approved, a credit will automatically be applied to your account with us within 5 working days.
Sale items (if applicable)
Unfortunately sale items cannot be refunded/exchanged.
Exchanges (if applicable)
We only replace items if they are defective or damaged. If you need to exchange it for the same item, send us an email at email@example.com and we'll send you further instructions to process the exchange.
How to proceed with refund/exchange of item(s)?
1. Send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org to notify our team of your intent to receive a refund or exchange an item.
2. Once you receive a confirmation message from our team (within 1 working day), please follow our instructions in the message to return the item. The item needs to be returned within 20 days of delivery, so please keep in mind the processing and delivery time required for the item to reach us.
3. The cost of return shipping is at your expense and is non-refundable. We recommend returning items through traceable mail, as any returned items that are not received by epiclogue will not be issued a refund. We also recommend that you ask for proof of postage at the time of posting returned items.